- The PSP Association funds and promotes research into PSP.
- It is the only organisation in the UK dedicated to supporting people living with and affected by PSP and CBD.
- It provides education and raises awareness amongst health and social care professionals.
- The association funds support groups, a national helpline , six specialist care advisers, a network of neurologists with a specialist interest in PSP and CBD.
- The PSP Association offers free membership for people affected by PSP and CBD and also for those involved in their care. Updates, newsletters and access to support groups and a specialist care adviser.
National helpline: 0300 0110 122 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about the local groups across the country, including Yorkshire and Humberside on the PSP Association website.
More information for health and social care professionals is also available on the PSP Association website.